Followers

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Salmon "Alfredo" Sauce


This dish is a real "fast-food". Done while the noodles boil.

When I served this noodle dish my dear husband started wailing: " I thought we would have salmon for dinner? Didn't you see the salmon in the fridge?"
I kept mum and we started eating.
After the first bite he looked at me and asked incredulous: "Noodles with salmon?"
"Well, you wanted salmon - this is "Gourmet Rotini Noodles with Salmon Alfredo Sauce!"
It is to say that NOTHING was left.


 

The sauce is basically the same as yesterdays, just add black pepper, tomato and parmesan.



Make a thick sauce and add the salmon pieces just about 5 minutes before serving.

Ingredients for 2

1 tblsp butter
2 tblsp flour
1 cup of milk
2 tblsp sour cream
1 tomato, diced ( i added one of my oven-dried tomatoes as well)
1 tblsp grated parmesan
1/2 pound salmon, cubed
salt
pepper
parsley
garlic? (optional)

Cook noodles as described on the package.

Done.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds wonderful! The creamed cabbage, however does not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understandable, it is a typical German winter dish, and we grew up with it. However it cannot be that bad, it has even been featured in one of the main German magazines for women: "Brigitte". :))

      Delete

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.