Followers

Sunday 27 May 2012

Curried Pasta Salad


Recuperating from our trip to Bath, NB the other day, I didn't feel for blogging at all. But as I know you all have had this phenomenon once in a while.

Pentecost is over us and the Island has come alive. Everywhere the summer houses are occupied, the Roosevelt Park is swamped with visitors, lots of traffic on the roads and the weather is playing along. Summer has finally arrived.
I didn't make a big fuss for dinner today. J.P. bought some pork ribs that he grilled, and we had a nice pasta salad to it.

Pasta salad: for 2
2 cups of pasta (enough for the salad and some leftover for lunch tomorrow)
1 celery, finely chopped
1 tomato, finely chopped
2 boiled eggs, 1 finely chopped, the other for decoration
2 tblsp fresh parsley
2 tblsp mustard
2 tbsp ketchup
2 tblsp white vinegar
1/4 tsp curry
garlic salt, pepper, sugar to taste

Boil pasta according to the directions on the package and add 2/3 of the amount into a bowl. Toss with the ingredients mentioned above and decorate with slices of boiled egg.


2 comments:

  1. You are right. Sometimes none of us are up to blogging. I've been like that for a bit and try to do short ones or ones I've done at other times for days like that. The problem is I'm running into too many days like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through streaks where I'm not in the mood to post. It's not that I'm too busy, it's more like I feel like everything I think of is too stupid to post about. I talk myself out of a lot of potential postings!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.