Followers

Friday 1 February 2013

Peanutbutter Ham Sandwich and Meatballs


Yesterday one fellow blogger (Our Awesome Travels) wrote about a different way of dressing a sandwich:
Quote on:
Tired of a boring sandwich try this. It sounds weird but the flavors are awesome! Sandwich builds like this, peanut butter, jam, ham or bologna, mustard, cheese slice, tomato, lettuce and mayo a touch of salt and pepper too. There ya go now you know I am weird right? 
Try it !
Quote off.
I like peanut butter and combinations of sweet and meat. From Norway I was used to that people eat cheese sandwich with strawberry jam.
So, I tried there special sandwich  today.

Not a bad thing at all! Learned something new here.

Our dinner was Swedish Meatballs and J.P. did the work.
Meatballs with stewed cabbage and boiled potatoes

Ingredients:
2 pound lean ground beef
1 egg
wheat flour
1/2 onion. minced
1 stalk of celery, minced
mustard
ketchup
salt
pepper
1 cup red wine (optional, red grape juice)

Mix all ingredients and form small balls. Cook in a pan on the grill until firm.
Then roast them directly until browned. Fill some red wine into the stock and cook some minutes. This will make a great sauce.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the sandwich, those meatball sound yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that too and thought ..... Hmmmmm ???? I like all the ingredients separately but together ??

    ReplyDelete

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.