Followers

Thursday 8 November 2012

Pumpkin and cookies

I need a vacation!!
Time is nearly up. We are ready to go.
Yesterday I  picked the last vegetables out of my tiny garden. My two "magic squares" were a real success and I hope we will have another good crop come next summer.
Cauliflower, broccoli and spinach, November,7th

For supper I transformed the Halloween Pumpkins into a nice pumpkin vegetable stew, 
 and today hubby's wish was to get enough cookies for the
 days of travel. So I emptied the pantry and baked about 60 pieces ;-))
It is always good with a coffee break and home baked goodies. 

What is left: packing the stuff in the van and finally get going!
That will be done tomorrow and Saturday in that order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.