Followers

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Out and about...

As one fellow blogger said: out and about. I was just doing that the last couple of days.
In the beginning of the week a system with heavy wind and rain passed through overnight (Monday/Tuesday). We were lucky - the sun was out again the following morning.
No thoughts of going south yet under such conditions. :))
While I was just about to take a photo of the yellow aspen trees, the sun disappeared behind a cloud and I waited a coupe of minutes until she reappeared. What a difference in colour.
Yesterday I took my bicycle and drove 2 miles (3,2 km) to visit Rogette and had a cup of tea with her on their deck.
She treated me with a delicious vanilla-chai.
Today I had a relaxing 4 miles (6,4 km) hike with another friend, Deborah, on the trails of the Roosevelt Campobello International Park.
One of Molly's objects of interest
The weather is still warm and gorgeous, the air full of the aroma of fallen leaves.
What a live!
Back at home awaited us a cup of coffee and freshly baked chocolate chip cake.

2 comments:

  1. Love the weather this time of year. and that cakes looks scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been doing some fun, busy things. Amazing how the light affected the first photos of the tree.

    Yes, that chocolate chip looks really good. With a nice cold glass of milk - Yumm! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.