Followers

Thursday 5 December 2013

Something out of nothing.

A pot of Impatiens (not impatience), a gift from departing summer-friends. I tried to keep it blooming as long as possible. 
This was what it looked like when I departed the house for two weeks. 
November 8th.  
 It looked like THIS when I came back November 22nd. Barely alive. 
It sat in plain view on the window sill in our living room and needed just a little water every other day. 
Men! UGH!
With just a little TLC and water I coaxed 
it back to life. 
Today, December 5th.
the first bloom appeared!
YEAH!

That's just a little bit of our every day adventures here at home. 
That is making something out of nothing and blog about it. :))


1 comment:

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.