Followers

Sunday 12 February 2012

A Fascinating Moon

Some days ago we had a full moon. There is something with the moon that makes you stare at it. It is fascinating. I have again and again tried to capture the moon on film. Usually it only a bright white spot on the photo.
Full Moon - February 7, 2012
Recently my neighbour borrowed me an old fashioned book about photography with lots of good advices. 
Now!
Yesterday night I finally got a shot that actually showed the surface structure of the moon when I zoomed it in on the computer. Yeehaa! 


Aperture, shutter- speed, auto focus, manual option. 
Ten different shot, ten different settings.
Do i remember what I did out there in the dark? 
No.
So, I have to try again until I do remember.

Yes! That's what I wanted!
PS. Wellcome on my blog Michael and Dee!

Vor ein paar Tagen hatten wir Vollmond. Irgendwie hat der runde Mond eine Fastzination der man kaum wiederstehen kann. Immer wieder muß man hinsehen.
Seit Jahren schon habe ich versucht ein besonders schönes Photo vom Mond zu schießen. Meistens endete es damit das man nur eine runde, weiße Fläche sieht.
Mittlerweile habe ich eine neue Kamera, und ein Stativ. Neulich brachte mir meine Nachbarin ein altes Buch übers Photografieren und ich bekam wieder ein paar gute Ideen. Und gestern abend hat es geklappt.
Zum ersten Mal habe ich die Oberflächenstruktur des Mondes photografiert! Toll.
Blende, Belichtung, automatische Belichtung, manuelle Handhabung.
Zehn verschiedene Photos, zehn verschiedenen Einstellungen.
Kann ich mich noch daran erinnern welche ich in der Dunkelheit gewählt habe?
Nee.
Pech gehabt. Da heißt es wiederholen, wiederholen, wiederholen bis ich es mir gemerkt habe.


Det har bestandig vært et ønske av meg å lage et perfekt fotografi av fulmånen. Vanligvis ser man bare en rund, hvit skive på bildet. Jeg har pøved igjen og igjen.
Igårkveld jeg laget dette bildet hvor man kan faktisk se noe av overflaten på månen!
Men trur du at jeg husker hva slags instilling jeg gjorde for å få det til?
Neida! 
Da er det bare å prøve igjen inntil jeg husker det. Men nå hvet jeg ialfall at the går an.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.