Followers

Friday 17 February 2012

Avocado-Dressed Tomatoes

My dear husband made it safely back to California, though without his suitcase. And the time of my "cold kitchen" comes to an end. It is back to work ;)
Today I made goulash, potatoes and avocado dressed tomatoes.


Avocado-Dressed Tomatoes 

Ingredients:
1 ripe avocado
1/3 c. mayonnaise (I used fat free sour cream)
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. minced onion
Dash of Worcestershire
Dash of Tabasco sauce
Salt to taste
3 lg. ripe tomatoes
Salad greens
Chopped chives (I used cilantro and parsley)

Mash together until smooth avocado, mayonnaise and seasonings. Arrange sliced tomatoes on bed of salad greens and pour the avocado dressing over them. Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve. This is a special "company" salad.

Mix avocado with mayonnaise


Mein Gönnergatte ist heil von der Reise wieder in Kalifornien angekommen. Auch wenn der Koffer noch in der Weltgeschichte herumgeistert.
Nun ist wieder Schluß mit der kalten Küche. Es heißt wieder: an die Arbeit.
Heute gab es Rindergoulasch, Salzkartoffeln und Tomaten mit Avocadosoße.
Gubben kom helskinnet tilbake til Kalifornien. Men kofferten ble igjen i Hamburg. Hvem hvet når den kommer hjem?
Blant annet betyr enden av reisen en slut på det "kaldet" kjøkkenet mitt. Tilbake til kjelen og matlagingen.
Idag laget jeg storfegryte, poteter og tomater med avocadosaus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.