Followers

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Easy does it

Another day away from home. We had to get up at 5 AM to get to an appointment in St. Stephen, NB. Needless to say, nothing major happened at home.
Shepherd's pie in the making..
Our dinner was a simple affair also. Hubby got a shepherd's pie, yoghurt with apple jelly, and I made myself a black bean dish that I tried already last summer. But this time the vegetarian version.

Heute sind wir schon um 5 Uhr aufgestanden, da wir einen Termin in St. Stephen warnehmen mußten.
So ging der Tag dahin ohne das zuhause viel geschah. Das Abendessen fiel demenstprechend einfach aus. J.P. bekam eine Portion Bauernfrühstück, und für mich zauberte ich einen Eintopf mit schwarzen Bohnen, den ich schon einmal mit Erfolg im letzten Sommer gekocht hatte.

1 comment:

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.