Followers

Monday 6 January 2014

This and ZZZZZ

Blue sky and sunny when I looked out of the window this morning.
I took a long walk with Molly in what I would call: 
Canadian spring temperatures.
Later I picked some of the beautiful Camellia flowers. I fear they will not survive this nights temperatures.
Better to enjoy them inside for a while.
 
Later, when we prepared dinner, Molly got into "chicken mode".
I found another chicken discussion on Sue's blog. Spike and Bridget, Sue's dogs, were discussing their New Year's resolutions. 
Quite funny!
 Maybe I get something if I wait here???
The food taster's verdict said: No problems here.


Unfortunately Molly is not allowed chicken or turkey.t
Her digestive system does not agree with it.

She settled for a deal with rice, cooked carrots and 
a good nap on the couch. 
ZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.