Followers

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Cosmos and Cabbage

Another day spent on the road, driving between home and St. Stephen. It was for the last of all my doctor's appointments, I hope. The month of May is the month to get all the "ducks in a row" and be done with it.
Now I have to wait for the results to trickle in.
But - on the other hand, the day was just the day to do it. Foggy and wet, I couldn't have done anything in the garden anyway.
After the appointment I took a quick turn into the bargain shop ( as a goodie for the suffering at the doctors' office), and then off to the grocery department before turning towards home.
Got more flower seeds..

and other "stuff" :))
Back home again we headed to check out the van that we are doing the drivers test on tomorrow. At least I wanted to know where to open the hood and where the wipers and light breakers are. Off course we took a short trip to the next parking lot, and I did some parking manoeuvres. To get the feeling, sort of.
I wish we had already tomorrow evening!
That done the day was pretty much over and supper time coming up.
Steamed red and whit cabbage, kielbasa sausage
The meal was pretty down to earth. Steamed cabbage in white sauce, potatoes, and a piece of kielbasa sausage for hubby.

2 comments:

  1. Our beautiful sunshine turned to rain too. However, it'll be gone by this weekend. At least that's what they are saying and you know how often the weathermen have it right. Love the cabbage and sausage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that looks like a good German supper! My dad was German so we would have lots of suppers with potatoes, pork and beans and pickled pork hocks or fried meat.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.