Followers

Friday 25 January 2013

Rain and - a lazy chef's menu

The yearly winter rainfall is here. Very much needed in the area and a sure starter for "the desert in bloom", if you can wait about three or four more weeks.
The clouds are rolling in.
All day grey sky and not much to do. Not either in the kitchen department.
Same meat as yesterday, different vegetables.
For dessert: yoghurt with strawberry jam. Simply our style of "fast-food."

While the raindrops are pattering on the roof it is time for a good book and a hot drink.
Sorry, NO bon-fire tonight. I miss it already!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely no campfire tonight. I don't think anyone wants to sit out in the rain.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.