Followers

Monday 11 February 2013

A BIG Mixed Salad for Dinner

Today I took some photos from around the Yuma Dunes while driving on the I-8 (as a passenger, of course. :-))
I never get tired of looking at the sands and mountains.




When I asked what we should have for supper J.P's answer was: A BIG MIXED SALAD.
And that it was.

Ingredients: 

a piece of all vegetables you find in your fridge.
a piece of cheddar cheese
5 pitted prunes
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
parsley, basil
salt, pepper
sugar
mayonnaise
sour cream
orange juice

Mix well, enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Love the dunes and the salad looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the day we can travel the 8 and the 10 again and enjoy those dunes and mountains of AZ Never thought of putting prunes in a Salad. You have given me many ideas for good eating. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.