Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Survival mode

Nothing is happening in the kitchen department these days. Hubby is on the move and I am surviving on birthday cakes....:))

Today the first daffodil of the year opened its petals to the sunshine.
Unfortunately I have no camera handy (it accompanies hubby) and in my desperation I tried the camera on my old mac book.
Ugh!
Every cheap smart phone has a better cam nowadays.
Well - that's that.

I published two new episodes of our travels along the coast of Texas in 2006 with lots of photos. I it amazing that it is already 7 years since we did the trip. We should try to go there again, there was so much to see.

Padre Island  ,TX
and
Rockport and Seadrift TX

2 comments:

  1. Watch those birthday cakes and don't eat too many or you'll be on a diet with me. I can tell you .. it's not fun either.

    Our daffodils here are slowly fading away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camera technology sure has changed in the last few years.
    Really amazing how time flies by when you are having fun with this lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.