Followers

Saturday 20 September 2014

Red leafs indicate finality

The first cold night (2C) 35F turned out the colours. 
This year it reminded me of the light at an intersection. 
First green, then yellow and at the end RED. 
This indicates the finality of summer. IT IS OVER. So sad.
I gathered my flower pots inside for the night.
Every fall I have a hard time making me throw away my flowers.
A little longer, a little longer, I think every day. 
They are still so beautiful to look at. 
But nothing is for ever. Life is a constant change. 
Eventually, there will be an end to it all. 
I have given notice to my employers.
Soon, I will leaving this lovely island behind,

heading west, to bleak prairie land 


and oil country.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.