Followers

Saturday 3 September 2011

Quiche with Spinach and Ham


This was the day were I really was glad to have a blog. We got visitors for lunch and I had only to go and find something easy to prepare. 
I choose the quiche. It was a little different than last time because I used the leftovers of the stir fried vegetables from yesterday with the spinach, and Black Forest Ham. But it was very delicious. I made a big portion so that we had the leftovers for dinner. Look for: quiche (posted July 30)
Quiche with spinach, vegetables and ham
Heute war ich richtig froh über meinen Blog hatten sich doch überraschend Gäste zum Lunch angemeldet. Schnell hatte ich mich für ein Quiche entschieden. Zum Spinat gab ich noch Reste von der gestrigen Gemüsepfanne und Schwarzwaldschinken. Auch diese Quiche-variante war sehr lecker. Ausserdem habe ich gleich eine größere Menge gekocht und wir hatten die Quichereste dann zum Abendessen.
Zubereitung siehe: Quiche (posting vom 30. Juli)
Idag var jeg riktig glad for bloggen min. Det kom overraskende gjester til lunsj. Jeg hadde valgt å lage quiche fordi det er så raskt og lettvint å lage.
Denne gangen brukte jeg resten av grønnsaker jeg stekte igår sammen med spinaten, og biter av kokt skinke. Denne varianten var også veldig god. 
Heldivis laget jeg nok slik at vi kunne varme opp resten om kvelden. Se quiche (posted 30. Juli)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.