Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

New project in the making


What shall we do with the foggy days?
Since we cannot work outside, we do some more renovations inside.

The smallest bedroom needs an overhaul.
Both walls and floor.
Most of the furniture were moved out the other day.
Today I tore off all lose wallpaper and J.P. started mudding and smoothing the corners.
Images for small bedroom ideas on Google
I searched high and low on the net for decoration ideas for small bedrooms and have two favourites. Too bad that hubby isn't in favour of stripes.
Stay tuned and you will see the result in a few weeks time.

1 comment:

  1. The soft blue striped wallpaper really gives the illusion of height. It seems like it would be a good choice on the slanted ceilings.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.