Followers

Saturday 17 September 2011

Two Holes in the Wall

A hole in the wall!

Are you wondering were my postings are for today? There was not much to say.
And another one!
 Yesterday I tried a recipe which we didn't like and didn't want to share and today we worked so much, we got two new windows, that J.P. decided for a visit at the nearby Golf Course Restaurant. So - be patient. I will be back tomorrow with a salmon dish.



Wundert ihr euch wo mein posting bleibt? Ehrlich gesagt, es gab nichts zu berichten. Das Rezept das ich gestern ausprobiert habe gefiehl uns beiden nicht besonders. Heute hatten wir so viel zu tun, wir haben 2 neue Fenster eingesetzt, das J.P. mich heute Abend ins Golf Club Restaurant eingeladen hat. Also - ein bißchen Geduld. Morgen geht es weiter mit einem Lachsgericht.
Undrer du deg hvorfor det ble ingen input igår? Det var rett og slett ikke noe å skrive om. Oppskriften jeg prøvde var ikke vellykket og jeg valgte å ikke skrive om det. Idag hadde vi mye arbeid med 2 nye vinduer og ikveld ble jeg invitert ut på restaurant av husbonden min. Så - vær tålmodig. I morgen er jeg tilbake igjen med en lakserett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.