Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Birds and Batter


Tried to take some bird photos again. Red Winged Black Birds are migrating and I love their song. And their sight when they flash their red wing spots. But, they are very elusive and take off as soon as I walk out or shove the camera through the window opening. Had to go on the net to find a nice photo.
Even the American Robin stayed at a careful distance.
Hubby did the cooking today. Fried fish in a crisp batter. He is outdoing himself lately.
I got my BP measured today at the doctors office. 119/79 , that was good news.

Hätte so gerne ein paar Bilder von den Zugvögeln gemacht, die gerade hier durch kommen. Aber sie sind leider zu scheu und immer auf und davon bevor ich die Kamera schußbereit habe. Auch die Amerikanische Drossel (Robin) hielt sich auf Abstand.

J.P. hat heute wieder mal den Kochlöffel geschwungen. Er wird noch ein Meisterkoch wenn das so weitergeht. Die Panade um den gebratenen Fisch war krosch und sehr leckern.

War heute wegen eines Gesundheitsattests zum Arzt. Blutdruckmessung ergab 119/79. Viel besser als letztes Mal.



1 comment:

  1. There are lots of Robins in this area. I love the birds. They are so beautiful. Congrats on your blood pressure. It's good. I know because that's just about what my runs. Love the fish!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting a comment from you now and then. Be patient, they will appear, I just have to see first if they are OK to publish. No anonymous any more. I am getting too much spam.